Do you have a passion for educating others and having fun at the same time? Check out the Tread Wisely Ambassador Program!
Tread Wisely Ambassador Benefits
- $1,000 Stipend. We appreciate hard work, and this stipend is one way for us to say “thank you.” Half of the stipend will be paid at the conclusion of the Ambassador training in April, and half will be paid upon successful completion of the program.
- Travel. You’ll go to a minimum of two national events a year, as well as some local events. Travel costs are covered, and you’ll have a little time at each location to sightsee.
- Training. Knowing how to take proper care of your tires and how to use the road safely is empowering. We’ll give you all the training and resources you need to do this job and do it well. A mandatory Ambassador training will take place in Findlay, Ohio from April 7-8, 2017. All expenses will be covered. You’ll get to hone some additional skills too, like public speaking and media relations.
- New Friends. Call us biased, but the young leaders who get involved with NOYS are pretty cool. You’ll meet the other Tread Wisely Ambassadors at the Ohio training, and you’ll work together in teams to cover national events.
- Making a Difference. Talking about tires and driving behavior may not seem like a hot topic, but it’s hugely important. We all use transportation in some form. We can stay so much safer when we pay attention to the condition of our tires, our cars, and how we drive. Help us communicate why it’s important and make a difference!
For more information or to apply visit noys.org/tread-wisely-ambassadors/